23 September 2012

Photo Im Jae Bum Cute and Cool

❤ Good Morning ◕‿◕ Afternoon ❤ Evening ღ Night ◕‿◕


Annyeonghaseeeeeeeyo....
Let me introduce my brother...(LOL)
This is my brother ( hopely)
this is...
this is...
he is...





You know him ??
Yeh... he is IM JAE BUM..
Now.. he is very populer...
because he is very cuteeeeeeee.....  
and cuteeeeeeee.....  and    sweeeetttt...
He is very young... O.o
He only 18 years old'
before, he rather cubby..
but..  now, he is veryy cutee....Increase!!

I want to be his sister ...  LOL
I know it not real..
but, I love him...  :D
I want him to be my brother..

Oppa... 
Can you be my brother ??
LOL
LOL
LOL
???
Just kidding...
heahaha... 
thats my brother but in my dream

Check his pic !!
So Cuteeee.....



Oppa JB in Singapore...
Lets go Oppa...  
Beside Singapore is my Country ( INDONESIA)
so, Visit me...
And join with SM Town (wakakakak, cari masalah nih gue)








Jr and JB is  suit...!!
To be Friendship...










Is he cute ??
Yes, lah...!!





100th  day of JJ Project...
Wish you all the best...





Ea....Ea.....  Mantep




I Like your style  !!!





Ea....   Wakakakakkkk







COOL......:D




Yeah.... Only That...
I want to offline
Thanks you all
Bye :)

Note : Right click on image and click 'open image in new tab' (for large image)
All image, I set to medium size.


1 komentar:

NO HARSH WORDS
please, don't SPAM here!
I'll reply if I didn't busy -.-